[Bf-cycles] Ideas

Davis Sorenson davis.sorenson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 13:52:30 CEST 2011

Hi David,
It's worth noting that the F-number is a value dependent on both the
aperture of the lens and the focal length, so as you zoom the lens, the
f-number becomes higher. (F number = focal length / aperture). So it's
actually a ratio. That said, it would be nice to have the option to choose
to use f-stops, but the value would have to update as you zoomed in/out.

Davis