[Bf-cycles] User documentation in wiki

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Thu Oct 13 22:48:13 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I've started user documentation in the wiki here. It's only a start,
the target is to get this complete by the time Blender 2.61 is
released.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.6/Manual/Render/Engines/Cycles

Help is welcome, completing the getting started and reference pages,
and adding screenshots and renders to demonstrate features. Regarding
the latter, my hope was to have a .blend file with a nice simple scene
to be used for these renders. Also gathering artwork for the front
page, and existing documentation or tutorials out there could be done
(with permission of the original author of course).