[Bf-cycles] Need help with shaders

storm kartochka22 at yandex.ru
Sat Oct 1 12:20:20 CEST 2011

On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 13:40 -0400, Kel M wrote:
> You_are_awesome. :D I have uploaded your volume patch to graphicall
> anywhere. They're going to love it! :D
> http://graphicall.org/649

Nice, but patch is too experimental, i doubt anybody except me can use
it at that early stage. Worst what can be happened that somebody forget
warnings and save his important scene in my format that screw RNA ID,
and lose data.

Anyway, this is another version, i remove some stupid #ifdefs, rewrite
"Volume BSDF" to one term function, now "g" assymmetric paremeter can
vary from -1..0..1 (backward..uniform sphere..forward), replace F by
proper Density description.

Still cannot rewrite node by proper Brecht template, but it is little
step forward.