[Bf-cycles] Small typo

David Black db4tech at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 01:35:20 CET 2011

Thank you for your reply Sean.

I think at least 2 or 3 popular cameras /(with different sensor sizes),/
from each of the big names in photography should be enough, that also
overcomes any brand loyalty?

One idea that could help simplify the list, all cameras of a brand, that
share the same size sensor could be grouped together as one option, with
models numbers separated by a coma?

e.g.
*Nikon D7000, D5100
Nikon D3S