[Bf-cycles] B.M.P.S Cycles Material test file

Kel M kelvinshrek at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 23:30:23 CET 2011

Well, I took the liberty of simplifying the sphere myself on all three
scenes, and got the solid one down to 56,000 Polys. A mere 1/10 of the
original scene, and still looks nice and sharp. I removed the number grid,
arrows, and 4cm array, leaving only the grid, as those seem unnecessary. A
texture should really be used instead.

BTW, I added renders of your mat-sphere to the Cycles Shader Manual too. :)