[Bf-cycles] build with OSL support

Yasuhiro Fujii y-fujii at mimosa-pudica.net
Fri Nov 11 10:53:52 CET 2011

Please wait merging. Current version has the wrong parameter region of
roughness, sorry.
I read the original O-N paper, I think it is natural to be [0, 2pi].
http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/CAVE/publications/pdfs/Oren_SIGGRAPH94.pdf
sigma means the deviation of \theta_a (See Figure 4).

By the way, the constant factors of O-N:
  0 <= sigma <= 2pi
  A = 1.0f - 0.5f * (sigma * sigma) / (sigma * sigma + 0.33f);
  B = 0.45f * (sigma * sigma) / (sigma * sigma + 0.09f);
are practically less useful for me. I want to propose simpler ones:
  0<= sigma <= 1
  A = 1.0f - 0.5f * sigma;
  B = 0.5f * sigma;
which are much more useful for me. they have no magic numbers and
behave straightforwardly.
Of course, this form is artificial. however, original form also
doesn't seem to have strong theoretical reason. It seems to be chosen
by numerical experiment, not by the straight approximation.

What do you think about it?