[Bf-cycles] build with OSL support

Yasuhiro Fujii y-fujii at mimosa-pudica.net
Thu Nov 10 04:22:55 CET 2011

Yes, they converge to the same value. however, difffuse() uses
cosine-weighted importance sampler while my oren_nayar() currently
uses uniform sampler, they have different variances. (Sorry for my
poor English skill...)

After night's sleep, I started to think that it is a technical detail,
it can be resolved later when it becomes a problem.
OK, I will change the patch to unify diffuse() and oren_nayar().