[Bf-cycles] Update of windows boost and oiio libs

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sun Nov 6 15:11:14 CET 2011

Boost 1.47 and OIIO 0.10.3 for win32/64 is in svn. You can update the
libs again. :)
Cycles branch has been updated to use the new libs as well.

I tested all the libs on Windows 7 x64, and the new x32 libs have been
tested by several people on Windows XP x32, so there should be no issues.

Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician