[Bf-cycles] Update of windows boost and oiio libs

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Sat Nov 5 23:30:26 CET 2011

Hey,
the OIIO project released a new stable version, 0.10.3.
I succeeded in building this OIIO release against Boost 1.47 for both
Win 32 and 64.

As we use mixed versions atm (Boost 1.46_1 on win32 and Boost 1.45 on
win64) I would like to update both, so we use the same versions on both
architectures.

Do NOT update lib/windows and lib/win64 if you want to build the Cycles
branch until further notice, I will update the libs step by step so the
compile will be broken in the meantime.

Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges