[Bf-cycles] OSL status

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Sat May 14 14:43:36 CEST 2011

Hi David,

Thanks for the patch, committed.

OSL works here on Mac, and I've had it working on Linux as well. Does
the error you have also show up when running the OSL testshade
application? It seems related to GCC / LLVM, I'm using GCC 4.2 & 4.4
with LLVM 2.8. Somehow LLVM has to find the symbol, in the library
compiled by GCC, not sure why that goes wrong here.

Brecht.