[Bf-cycles] Render API Coordination

Alvaro Luna Bautista alvarolunab at yahoo.es
Thu May 12 08:12:11 CEST 2011

Hi Brecht

We need to reorganise our already very limited team in order to form a workgroup to collaborate with the Blender Render API development. At the moment our developers are deeply involved in fixing our upcoming release of YafaRay 0.1.2, the Blender 2.5 exporter and the XSI exporter, so it is not the best time for us for new endeavours. I hope that within a month we can get back to you with a group of people willing to collaborate. Regards.

Alvaro Luna