[Bf-cycles] No traffic, no progress?

Doug Hammond doug.hammond at luxrender.net
Tue May 10 14:58:53 CEST 2011

I notice there's no activity on this list. Is anything happening ?

I've specifically asked in the other thread about how changes and
developments
in the Render API are going to be communicated, and I understand if this
mailing
list is specifically for the cycles engine and not the API.
I feel this is a really important point in blender's relationship with
external render
engine developers, and I'd really like to know how we are going to work
together
to bring the Render API forward and to a point where it meets everyone's
requirements.

Regards,

Doug Hammond (dougal2),
Developer and Admin for LuxRender

(apologies if this message comes through twice)

--
Doug Hammond (dougal2),
Developer and Admin for