[Bf-cycles] Removing dependencies for the EU

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Wed May 4 11:17:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

I don't have an ETA on this, hopefully in a few weeks we have most of
these issues sorted out. You could try contacting whoever made that
build to ask how they did it. It's usually a matter of statically
linking or copying the relevant libraries somewhere into the package.
This command show the dependencies:

otool -L libcycles_blender.so

Brecht.