[Bf-cycles] Coordination

Brecht Van Lommel brecht at blender.org
Wed May 4 11:09:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

That's indeed the intention. I need some time still to work out plans,
but I think design discussion can start soon. There's quite a few
things to cover: preview and viewport rendering, data synchronization,
pluggable node system, texturing workflow and faster data access
through C/C++, and other things you may come up with. It's probably
best do discuss these one by one, with me writing up a proposal, and
then we can discuss it further.

There's already this wiki page for render API feedback from a while
ago, a similar list from Yafaray integration developers would be
useful.
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Source/Render/Render_API

Anyway, I'll do a proper announcement later on.

Brecht.