[Bf-cycles] Lightprobe importance sampling

Mike Farnsworth mike.farnsworth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 21:35:06 CET 2011

I think I have what I need to get rolling.  I got a login at
projects.blender.org (farny), got svn trunk here compiled, and I'm
already partway through adding environment importance sampling (one of
the items on the cycles TODO list, which DingTo was kind enough to
point me to).  I also am logged in at #blendercoders (username farny).

Is there anything I'm missing?

Thanks!

-Mike