[Bf-cycles] Feature Requests for resume Rendering

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Mon Dec 19 17:42:35 CET 2011

Hi David,
yes I had it in mind, that it was discussed before, although not the
exact mails. Thanks for the links! :)

I just wanted to show the need for it, as I asked Brecht if this would
be possible for 2.62, which he answered with, that it's not a high
priority for him.
I hope we can convince him to put it higher on the ToDo. :)

I wish you Merry Christmas as well, thanks for your help!

Best regards,
Thomas

Thomas Dinges
Blender Developer, Artist and Musician