[Bf-cycles] Feature Requests for resume Rendering

David Black db4tech at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 19 17:28:37 CET 2011

Hi Thomas,

They say great minds think alike, although they also say fools seldom
differ! :)
If it's helpful, this has been discussed previously...

*My questions:*
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-cycles/2011-October/000184.html

*Daniel Salazzar's reply:*
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-cycles/2011-October/000185.html

*I sent this reply to Daniel /(didn't notice when replied that only sent
it to his private e-mail address)/*/
/
"Thank you for your reply Daniel,
That sounds like an elegant solution, I did not realise that was possible.

David"
*

Brecht's reply:*
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-cycles/2011-October/000190.html

*My reply:*
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-cycles/2011-November/000212.html

Hope you and the rest of the Blender foundation have a fantastic Christmas!
Best wishes,

David