[Bf-cycles] List membership required to post!

Alvaro Luna Bautista alvarolunab at yahoo.es
Wed Aug 24 09:51:51 CEST 2011

Hi Ton

Sometime ago I asked for a specific list for external rendering projects about the render API, so we can spare our developers the noise of other Blender on-goings. Our developers can hardly bear with the noise of our own projects, let alone to follow and participate in the cycles list, so please create a list for integration of external engines. Regards.

Alvaro