[Bf-cycles] "Light Path" Node

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Aug 22 13:40:16 CEST 2011

Hi,

It's not implemented yet, the purpose is that it will return 1 if a
transparent shadow ray is being traced, so that you can used a cheaper
shader in that case. I'd like to implement "only shadow" materials a
bit different, on object level, and not only for shadows but also for
compositing in emission.

Brecht.