[Bf-compositor] Ask about node development

Paweł Kozłowski koziolekrg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 12:44:35 CET 2015

Hi,

I am student of West Pomeranian University of Technology and I am working on Diamond Keying Node for Blender. Could you offer me any aids about developing Nodes ? Actually I have new Node, similar to Color Key, but in the box I have got Color Picker.
I would like to use two diamonds, one bigger and one smaller inside this bigger. Every Diamond would have four points of taking Color Information. And here I have first trouble, couse I can’t find how is working taking Color from Color Picker and transfering to inputSocket. I found readSampled and I think it is connected with that but I am not sure. Of course I would like to modify readSampled etc. for returning not only float key[4] but float key[8] [4] becouse as I wrote there will be 8 point with data.

Could you answer me this questions asap ? I’m hopping for your help.

Best regards
Pawel Kozlowkski

Wysłane z aplikacji Poczta dla Windows 10