[Bf-compositor] Feature suggestion for CHROMATIC ABBRATION

Milin Patel milinpatel1724 at yahoo.in
Sat Nov 29 12:17:45 CET 2014

Hi, my name is Milin I use blender for many versatile works,recently i made VR HMD (Virtual reality stuff) and i used convex lense and i got Chromatic abbration , i thought i could fix it using negative value of "Dispersion" in lense distortion node.But i found that there is no negative values allowed to enter in Dispersion.so my request is that can you make it to allow to add Negative values in that Dispersion value ?Looking forward to your positive reply.