[Bf-compositor] Blender compositor queries from Xentrix Studios

Mythravarun Vepakomma mythravarun.v at xentrixstudios.com
Wed Nov 26 16:07:06 CET 2014

Hi,

Am Mythravarun Vepakomma from Xentrix Studios, working as CG Supervisor.
After authoring a book on Blender compositing, I was very interesting in
migrating few Projects to blender compositing. We worked on several flows
and we were able to retain the look.

However we were not able to find a straight forward solution for node
caching in compositor, which is increasing turn around times. Would like to
know if you have any solution existing or planning in the next versions.

It would be great to have node caching to speedup the update process.

Thanks
Mythravarun
CG Supervisor
Xentrix Studios.