[Bf-compositor] Extending some node functions to VSE

Angus Hollands goosey15 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 18:09:32 CEST 2014

I have amended my post on BA, and made some fixes.

The offset issue I noticed, and also prevents trimming from working
correctly. This should be fixed.
Currently there is no easy way to load resources multiple times, nor can I
modify resource data on the fly without affecting other users. I think this
is a hard limitation.
http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?338248-VSE-Compositor-Node-proxy

Thanks!
Angus