[Bf-compositor] Clamping (Mix, Math, RGB Curves)

Diego Gangl dnicolas at gmail.com
Wed May 28 13:15:36 CEST 2014

Hey,

Nice work on those nodegroups, I'd like to see them too. It would be
great to have some kind of standard library of nodes for motion/video
work in the compositor with stuff like this.

Francesco,
Have you tried the outliner workaround for problem #2? You'd have to
find the node in the outliner, then the socket, select it and press D
to add the driver. Btw, it doesn't change color in the ui sometimes.

I tried the nodes addon but I get a missing paths error, maybe it
hasn't been updated?

Cheers,