[Bf-compositor] Clamping (Mix, Math, RGB Curves)

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Fri May 23 22:56:23 CEST 2014

Hey Troy,

I hope you know I really appreciate your expertise on gazzilion matters (I've asked you several questions and appreciated your answers on matters I didn't even realized existed), but here in this thread let's try to be practical, which means (I know you hate this) let's try to "make stuff work".
Let's try to forget about all "ICCGFD, GH54321, 621111" stuff and others. Let's focus on CLAMPING.
When I say: "clamp blacks" I always mean: set every value below 0.0 to 0.0.
When I say: "clamp whites" I always mean: set every value above 1.0 to 1.0.
Every compositing artist will know what I mean.

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com