[Bf-compositor] Extending some node functions to VSE

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Thu May 22 11:46:17 CEST 2014

The VSE is at the end of the Blender work flow chain. So it cannot send-to
anywhere else in Blender.
Would this be an alternate 'Head end' to the compositor, or a different VSE
mode?
If its a mode switch perhaps it could be a second meta-strip type? Where
you arrange shots and collapse them into a container. Then you could step
in and edit it's contents.
Stepping out would simply show its comp result.

David