[Bf-compositor] Use Nodes button

Diego Gangl dnicolas at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 00:10:19 CEST 2014

Besides what Pablo said, It's useful to stop Blender from compositing.
Sometimes, if you have a large network (or a huge resolution)
compositing can take a lot of time and resources, and the entire
network is recalculated every time you change a value. You can use the
button to "pause" it while you tweak some values/nodes, and then bring
it back.

Cheers,