[Bf-compositor] Question regarding changes to blending modes

Bartek Skorupa (priv) bartekskorupa at bartekskorupa.com
Sat Jun 7 12:20:14 CEST 2014

The way I see it:
Math is the same, but color spaces are different, so we come up with different results. Math is done on different inputs.
Most of my co-workers hate me when they open my After Effects projects because I always change AE's defaults to do blending in linear space. Their "screen mode tricks" don't work in my projects :-)

Bartek Skorupa

www.bartekskorupa.com