[Bf-compositor] Question regarding changes to blending modes

Sean Kennedy mack_dadd2 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 7 02:22:57 CEST 2014

Hmmm, some of those changes on the demo page are pretty drastic. I've always thought that blending modes were a defined calculations, so they'd be the same everywhere (Blender, photoshop, after effects, nuke, everything...). If that's true, and updating them causes a major changes in the resulting image, were they broken before? Are they fixed now? Which way is the "correct" way? That's the way I would vote for.
Hope that makes sense.
Sean