[Bf-compositor] [enh] tab organization in compositor

Francesco Paglia f.paglia.80 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 15:09:31 CET 2014

Hi all,
with the arrival of the tab in the tool shelf I'd like to suggest to add
them also in the properties panel of the compositor.
This will help us to focus on node properties and to read it faster.
In fact node properties are the slider we do tweak all the time and in the
way they are showed now they are just as important as backdrop infos...

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-9VnTd25lwN8/UtpbwBpoFSI/AAAAAAAAHsM/Igiv69HVqmQ/w506-h484/interface00.jpg

The image I attached suggests 3 tabs:

   1. properties:  panel with all the information related to the node
   2. Preference: where we can add everything related to performance,
   backdrop and so on
   3. Grease pencil: according to the solution used in the tool shelf
   grease pencil has its own panel

I do think that the only panel that should stay open by default is the
Properties one.

--
Francesco Paglia
Vfx and Production Supervisor