[Bf-compositor] [bug] filter an image after a transform node

Francesco Paglia f.paglia.80 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 11:53:11 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,
I don't know if its already a known bug or not.
I noticed that if I add a filter node on an image picture  (in this case I
used a sharpen but I could have added a blur as well) that has been scaled
via a transform node it gets cropped to its original canvas.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Ofe6M4zczAU/U1t_TmuBMzI/AAAAAAAAJKE/Vj8V6Ni2D44/w1293-h808-no/sharpernerror.jpg

Step to reproduce:
import an image (smaller than the render output to notice it)
add a distort\transform node
scale the image
add a filter\blur or filter\filter node
the image get cropped to the original canvas (at least it seems so)

this append with 2.70a as well as with the build I downloaded the 25th
april hash 3b75d6c

--
Francesco Paglia
Vfx and Production Supervisor