[Bf-compositor] [enh] How to deal with thumbnail previews

Sean Kennedy mack_dadd2 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 19 19:43:17 CET 2013

I LOVE these ideas!
Default colors for nodes is great. It would be most useful to color code them by the categories listed in the add menu (Input, Output, Color, etc...). For example, all Input node types would be green, outputs could be red, color nodes could be blue, etc.
birds eye view is useful, but it would also be handy to be able to turn it off. Personally, I would only find it useful for very large complex node trees. Otherwise I'd want it off. Also, if performance and speed takes a hit while it updates, it's not worth having, in my opinion.
Comment node! Yes please! :) Something collapsable, so it can be small and only opened and read when the user requests. But the collapsed version should still show the name of the node, or the first word or two of the comment.
Great list of minor upgrades!