[Bf-compositor] Wiki Page

David McSween 3pointedit at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 23:37:42 CET 2013

Yes I agree that thumbs can become clutter and are often inaccurate but
they provide handy visual ques or sign posts for your process. Perhaps
default to closed/hidden would be better. They can be replaced with viewer
nodes but you can't send multiple viewer nodes to the uv image window. It
would be really helpful to allocate unique names to viewer nodes, so that
you can call them independently on their own uv image windows. This would
allow the user to compare details of node outputs.