[Bf-compositor] [enh] thumbnail previews + node border color

Aditia A. Pratama aditia.ap at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 22:46:42 CET 2013

Hi Jeroen & Monique

Thanks a lot for your magic :) Btw, can we have hide node preference (not
hide preview) ? IMO it will increase space in editor, also avoiding miss
attaching node.

So,the workaround when we add a new node, it will be in hide mode. We can
navigate it more easily and attach it to any noodle. After that we can
expand it or use property panel to adjust the node.

Thanks and Cheers.

Aditia A. Pratama
http://kampoongmonster.com