[Bf-committers] Mentors for GSoC 2023

Thomas Dinges thomas at blender.org
Thu Mar 23 16:11:05 CET 2023

Hi developers,

for this years GSoC, we still need some devs to help as mentor.
Especially for evaluating  proposals and potentially mentoring a GSoC
student later.

If you were already signed up as mentor last year, please login to
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/ and click on the 2023 program to
confirm this years GSoC terms. Only then I can add you to the 2023
project and you have access to the proposals.

If you are not signed up already, please let me know on the chat (name +
mail adress) and I can add you.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Thomas