[Bf-committers] Network Maintenance: 22:00, Saturday 4th of March

Arnd Marijnissen arnd at blender.org
Fri Mar 3 16:43:44 CET 2023

A little over a week after our first attempt at doing maintenance, we've
scheduled this time to be a little earlier, during the weekend instead.

On the fourth of March, (tomorrow), at 22:00 CET, there'll be
maintenance done on some of our network-infra supporting our servers at
the datacenter.

We expect to be done before 00:00 , and the impact should be limited to
short minute-long connectivity interruptions.

All of this part of taking care of some cabling issues that we suspect
are behind some weird speed-issues we have experienced, as well as
putting new infrastructure in place for future expansion.

As before, most of the impact (if not all) should be around
SVN/Git/Projects.blender.org being unreachable for short amounts of time.

Kind regards,

--
  Arnd and Danny, still the network-nerds.