[Bf-committers] CMake cleanup

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Tue Jul 11 18:15:17 CEST 2023

All,

As some of you have possibly noticed, I have been making some
changes/cleanups to our build system, some new and foreign
concepts to some may have shown up.

I was planning to send an update about this once the work
was completed, but several community members have reached
with various levels of confusion and/or venom, so I’ll
just go ahead and send an update now.

As it is quite a read and may cause some Q&A you can find
the full text on devtalk over at:

https://devtalk.blender.org/t/cmake-cleanup/30260

If you have questions/comments/suggestions, please reach
out on devtalk, or if you'd rather not reach out publicly
feel free to reach to me out on blender.chat

Greetings,
Ray