[Bf-committers] Migration to Gitea next week - Important information

Thomas Dinges thomas at blender.org
Thu Jan 26 09:20:08 CET 2023

Hi everyone,

the migration from developer.blender.org (Phabricator) to to a new
portal, powered by Gitea is planned for next week. You can find more
information on the code blog. [1]

Please carefully read the blog post and the implications this has for
contributors, especially the "Preparing for the migration" section.

To better focus on the migration, the Blender 3.5 release schedule has
been moved by two weeks. Therefore we will stay in Bcon2 until February
15. [2]

If you have questions, please ask me on blender.chat and I will get an
answer for you.

"We have main engines start, 4...3...2..."

Best regards,

Thomas

[1] https://code.blender.org/2023/01/gitea-diaries-part-3/

[2] https://developer.blender.org/project/view/145/