[Bf-committers] Interview

Thomas Dinges thomas at blender.org
Tue Jan 10 17:57:10 CET 2023

Hi Matthew,

nice to meet you.

We can schedule a short meeting for next week and I will happily answer
your questions about Blender development and give you some pointers to
get started.

I will mail you privately with more infos.

Best regards,

Thomas

Am 10.01.23 um 17:46 schrieb Matthew Fuqua via Bf-committers:
> Good afternoon Developers,
>
> I am a sophomore at Innovation Academy, a STEM magnet high school in
> Alpharetta Georgia. We are learning about computer innovations in my AP
> computer science course. I am interested in learning more about the
> developer side of Blender, as I have had a decent amount of user
> experience.
>
> The ultimate goal for this assignment is to develop a new feature for
> Blender by examining the beneficial and harmful effects as well as the
> impact of the innovation. Please let me know if you are willing to speak
> with me via discord, teams, call, or whatever else is comfortable for you
> sometime next week to provide more insight. I am usually available
> 9:50-10:30 and after 5:30 on weekdays, though feel free to propose a
> different time based on your availability, and I am looking for anyone with
> developer experience with blender.
>
> Thank you,
>

> Matthew Fuqua
>
> 10th grade Computer science student
>
> Fcs Innovation Academy

Thomas Dinges  -  thomas at blender.org   -  www.blender.org
Developer Community Coordinator at Blender
Buikslotermeerplein 161 - 1025 ET Amsterdam - The Netherlands