[Bf-committers] Changes to the Blender.Git submodule configuration

Sergey Sharybin sergey at blender.org
Wed Feb 22 09:40:36 CET 2023

Hi,

There is some feedback loop which I've missed yesterday. The new version of
the `make update` is needed to bring the repository to the proper state.
So, `git pull` (or other means of updating your working branch) is needed
to grab the new version of the `make update` script.

Best regards,
- Sergey -
Sergey Sharybin - sergey at blender.org - www.blender.org
Principal Software Engineer, Blender
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands