[Bf-committers] Migration to Gitea is about to start!

Sergey Sharybin sergey at blender.org
Tue Feb 7 09:43:03 CET 2023

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note that the migration process from Phabricator to Gita is
planned to start at 10:00 CET time (in about 20 minutes).

The infrastructure will be set to read-only mode for SVN, Git, and
developer.blender.org. Bigger intermittent disruptions are possible.

We will keep you posted in the best of our abilities in the bf-committers
room on our blender.chat

Best regards,
- Sergey -