[Bf-committers] Handling of user data.

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Tue Apr 11 11:01:07 CEST 2023

Hi Ray,

Thanks for the reminder. At least I'd like to hear what the status if
this issue is.

However, I don't have (or want) that kind of control over individual
tasks in ongoing development. The various modules in Blender should be
able to act autonomously on this. What I can do is to help the module
teams to function optimally, for example by finding new talent and/or
allocate additional budgets.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal - ton at blender.org - www.blender.org
Chairman Blender Foundation, CEO Blender Institute / Studio
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands