[Bf-committers] Two weeks until Bcon2 (Blender 3.4)

Thomas Dinges thomas at blender.org
Wed Sep 14 15:15:58 CEST 2022

Hi everyone,

we are two weeks away from Bcon2. [1]

I like to get an overview of all bigger features and branches that are
planned to be merged in the next two weeks.

This way I can keep an eye on them and remind people to finish code /
review in time. Let's not make it a habit to  move Bcon deadlines every
time. :)

Please let me know on the chat about them or feel free to add them
yourself on the project page [1].

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Thomas

[1] https://developer.blender.org/project/view/144/

--
Thomas Dinges  -  thomas at blender.org   -  www.blender.org
Developer Community Coordinator at Blender