[Bf-committers] SVN Revert may be needed on: ../lib/linux_centos7_x86_64

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:52:37 CET 2022

Hi, a recent update I made to Linux libraries removed then added new
libraries (instead of adding/removing individual files),
it seems to have caused problems updating with unversioned files in
these directories (Python's "__pycache__/" in particular).

I'm not sure how many users this impacted, but if you run into the
problem the following command should resolve the issue:

 cd ../lib/linux_centos7_x86_64/
 svn revert --recursive .

... after this, running "make update" in your source directory should
work as expected.

There is some discussion on the topic here:
https://devtalk.blender.org/t/23102/17

--
- Campbell