[Bf-committers] Handling of user data.

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Tue May 10 21:04:27 CEST 2022

That task is over 3 years old though, it mostly reconfirms
the notion that the people who set the priorities just
don't see silently destroying end user data being a problem.

I hope this short thread serves as a wake-up call and this
and the other core improvements you mentioned will be made
more of a priority and time will actually be allocated for
it in the next release cycle.

But I'm not getting my hopes up here.

--Ray