[Bf-committers] GSOC 2022 - Core Library Tests

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Fri Mar 25 10:20:20 CET 2022

Hi Tambe,
Not sure if you talked to someone already in the chat.

But if you look at the 2021 and 2020 editions of the GSoC you can find a
project related to regression tests. Other than that in the Blender wiki
you can read about how to run the tests we have with Blender.

-Dalai-
Dalai Felinto - dalai at blender.org - www.blender.org
Blender Development Coordinator
Buikslotermeerplein 161, 1025 ET Amsterdam, the Netherlands