[Bf-committers] GSOC 2022 - Core Library Tests

Tambe Salome Ntoh salometambe at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:22:31 CET 2022

Hello Blender Team,

My name is Tambe Salome, I'm an undergraduate computer engineering student
from Cameroon. I have been programming with C for a while now but I have
not had the opportunity to work on any real world projects yet.
So far, I have cloned and built the project. I have also joined the
devtalk chat room and I'm getting familiar with the space. I am
interested in working on the Core Library Test project and I'll appreciate
it if I can be linked to any material and microprojects that can help me to
better understand core library tests.

Thank you,
Tambe Salome.