[Bf-committers] 3.2 corrective release / 3.3 bcon2 approaching

Thomas Dinges thomas at blender.org
Tue Jun 28 16:41:08 CEST 2022

Hi everyone,

there are a few regressions open on the 3.2 board which would be good to
fix for the corrective release. [1].

To have more time for these and also decouple it from tomorrows bcon2
switch, let's schedule the corrective release for next week.

Timeline:

Blender 3.3 LTS, Bcon2: 29.06

* Remaining bigger features and branches [2] are merged to master.

Blender 3.2.1, Corrective Release: 6 July.

* Please keep an eye on the 3.2 work board [1] and check on assigned
reports for your module.

Please let me know on the chat if you need help, I am happy to assist
wherever possible.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Thomas

[1] https://developer.blender.org/project/board/138/

[2] https://developer.blender.org/project/view/142/

--
Thomas Dinges  -  thomas at blender.org   -  www.blender.org
Developer Community Coordinator at Blender