[Bf-committers] Updating Module pages

Thomas Dinges thomas at blender.org
Thu Jan 27 12:47:01 CET 2022

Hi,

thanks to the module teams for updating their landing pages.

I updated the Modules wiki page now, which gives an overview and links
to the landing pages now. https://wiki.blender.org/wiki/Modules

Best regards,

Thomas

--
Thomas Dinges  -  thomas at blender.org   -  www.blender.org
Developer Community Coordinator at Blender