[Bf-committers] Blender's math

Jacob Merrill blueprintrandom1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 17:17:23 CET 2022

lighting / shading has quite a bit to do with simulated light transport

inverse square falloff / vector.reflect() check the mathutils lib

tree structures are used to accelerate calculations like bvhtree, for ray
triangle intersection tests for things like cycles or even game physics,

geometry nodes are an amazing place to view / prototype math - so are eevee
shader nodes / cycles.